Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: freeroll sites?

Sergeant
    Um from what i can see doyles room has not been raided where do people get their info?

Zab
    its down, FBI got it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    Yeah i just went to the site it is. But they also have not blocked us players as of the moment. like they did on other sites but im sure its just around the corner

Sergeant
    With stuff like that happening im sure before too long carbon,cake and lock are next on the list. all i can say is God bless the us government and their willingness to protect us and ensure that we do whats best for us even if its not what we want lmfao

Sergeant
    And yes it was seized but not for poker issues a quote from the article about it stated this......While online poker room domain names were seized, it appears that the indictments stemmed from defendants’ involving in “illegal” sports betting, not poker.

Banned
    WHY DO I READ SO OFTEN THINGS ABOUT (US PLAYERS) whats up with you americans lol?!

Sergeant
    Um look at our government need i say more. I mean sure at the rate were going were going to have to rent out the whitehouse to the communists, have the ladies of congress turning tricks on dc street corners, and charter out the presidential limos just to keep the governement running. we currently have three active wars on our hand and what appears to be a couple more possibilities in the future yet they still have time to focus on crimes that affect no one and waste millions of dollars of tax payers money to go after these evil evil poker players lmfao and you ask whats wrong with americans.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon is the best freeroll site right now. Doyle and Feltstars are not having any freerolls these days

PokerOwned God
    Why is Carbon the best site for freerolls ? I guess not for european people because of starting time

Knight-Lieutenant
    I have to reload their latest software on my playing machine. Doyles software over the last few months .. OUCH!!!! Your right Fed icons on their domain name...
    I jus loaded it yesterday I think on my laptop...

Hope and change

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast