Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeroll Scams

Experienced Member

Angry Freeroll Scams

Hi, so i'm pretty new to this private freeroll thing. But twice in the last week i've filled out surveys on other sites, been told that they will send the password, and then they don't send it, send it exactly as the registration closes, or send the incorrect password. It's super annoying!!!

The sites i've had problems with so far are:
    Freerollz4poker.com
    PokerXonline.com

I'm going to be reporting Freerollz4poker as they have wasted my time twice now, sending out a password for tonight's tournament that was supposed to make up for sending the password at the wrong time last week. Rrrrrr it's so annoying, why do they have to scam you once and then pretend to apologise and waste your time again?!?

Maybe i've just been unlucky, but if anyone else knows of bad sites like these, please post them so no-one here wastes time filling in surveys for no good reason!!!

(if there's already a thread like this & i've missed it, sorry!)

There are a lot of scam sites out there my fellow member

Knight-Captain
    I did the same thing on a couple other sites but was warned by them saying that it was against their rules for me to advertise for those sites, even tho it was badmouthing them, and advising ppl to avoid tham. Unbelievable!

Banned
    yes there are tons of sites that suck.... it's nice to have this good one that rocks......

Experienced Member
    definately!!! This place is great... i'm so glad i found it!!!

Zab
    If you want to get those sites in trouble, send an email to the SURVEY sites (CPa Lead etc) That will get them in trouble. not FTP
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    They her do not order theirs alone evil that if you shade to copy always you shade of mas ... and separate they give it to you 10 seconds before one closes the inscriptions jejejeje a madness....

Private
    scams are shitty.

Anyway what does this website have with Pokerowned?

Yeah there is a lot of scam website, that's why I only go with the site I liked.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteren
    I hate those sites but atleast we have a good forum here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast