Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Freeroll/Fun Step Griiind

Anyone out there fund their accounts just from freerolls...never deposited? I only ask because I created a new account to do just that! Feel free to track my play over the week 8Legend8 Carbon

PokerOwned God
    Good luck to you. This is a good way to start a bankroll until you decide to actually play for money.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    I used to deposit on pokerstars, but ever since black Friday, it's been difficult for a u.s. player to deposit. I stick mostly to the po freerolls when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownABC View Post
    Anyone out there fund their accounts just from freerolls...never deposited? I only ask because I created a new account to do just that! Feel free to track my play over the week 8Legend8 Carbon
    did u sign up to carbon again or did u have an account on aced prior??? im confused cuz it sounds like uve done it wrong and may get one of ure accounts frozen...also im willing to bet u didnt sign up for the br boosting program

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    I used to deposit on pokerstars, but ever since black Friday, it's been difficult for a u.s. player to deposit. I stick mostly to the po freerolls when I can.
    cool and all but has FUCK ALL to do with this thread O.o if ure gunna post try and stay a lil bit on topic
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I started my bankroll from scratch a month ago by playing the PO freerolls, for that I have alot of gratitude. I have played the fun-steps also. I like to put up 10 step1s first thing in the morning and walk away to make breakfast and get washed up. When I come back I usually have between 3-6 step2 tickets waiting for me. Its an easy buck or two with very little time investment, and no cost liability.

I am doing that. My bankrolls aren't very big, but I have fun with it.

Seasoned Veteran
    I Funded my account through freerolls (only because I can not add funds to my account)
    But its a very hard way to do it. You'll find that the newer players are harder to beat than the high rollers.

~SwordCall

Trying to grind this $1 I got on the Fun Step SNG's at carbon, worked it up to $3.50 right now. Playing 0.02/0.04 FL - Have yet to win a freeroll.

I started my br playing the fun steps and po freerolls. Have yet to deposit.

I was lucky that before Black Friday, I had built my bankroll on FTP from nothing to about $50 on freerolls.

Took a lot of time off since Poker Apocalypse in the US, but I think I'm ready to get back in the race.

(BTW I'm still waiting for my payout from Full Tilt)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast