Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free roll Ho, The good days

Before the recession and Black Friday, I could play 6 or 7 (sometimes as many as 11 or 12) forumn free rolls a day, on several different sites. The only time I made deposits was to be able to make a withdrawal. Like I've said before, I'm disabled and play 8 to 10 hours a day, everyday.
    I was often called a Free Roll Ho, which I would reply, Im not a Free Roll Ho, I never take money to come here to play, so I guess you you can just refer to me as a "Free Roll Slut" !!
    Ya'll take care now.
    Last edited by wagon596; 06-14-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Fish
    I don't see why the Us goverment should be caring so much. Its not like they do anything good with the tax money they get.

but still thats ALOT of money from us they are not getting plain and simple. Greed is a bitch. trickle down greed(top 5%) is what makes our country strong LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Yep, That money given away in freerolls gets played at the tables, therefore producing rake = profit for the sites,, the US loses both way. The taxes on players profits and the taxes on the sites profits. How dumb is our Government.....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hey wagon Im playing alot of freerolls myselfs these days. Im recovering from a serious injury for a about 4 months and it really helps pass the time.
    I have 7 that I play rigtht now. So I guess Im a ho/slut too....

I miss the $12 180's and $12 and $6.50 45 mans on Pokerstars, all the sunday majors, the sunday million, all of those!

i did start doing freerolls when i was 16 and that was how i got into poker, but i miss the legit poker but i am optimistic that they will legalize it, it will only take a while, i say a year and were playing poker just like before black friday but ya until then its live poker lol

Merge seems to be legit, i hope it is lolll

and about FTP, i really hope they pay the players out, thats all i can say..

i hope a year is right, I'm 65 years old

PokerOwned Master
    Cardschat has some good free rolls but I forget what you have to do to be an eligible member and never went back after I joined.

I ussed to be in atleast 10 freerolls a day, that was like 4 years ago though. Now Im lucky to get in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    Hey wagon Im playing alot of freerolls myselfs these days. Im recovering from a serious injury for a about 4 months and it really helps pass the time.
    I have 7 that I play rigtht now. So I guess Im a ho/slut too....
    Hope your healing up ok,,, I don't know what I'd do without online poker to pass the time,,,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast