Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    poker owned free roll hos HO! get better peoples

Freerolls are a great way to build a bankroll. Plus the community here at PO is great!

PokerOwned God
    There is no problem in playinf freerolls, I play also a lot of them.

lol, just playing all the pso fr on PS use to occupy all my time everyday all day. Be good if someone could supply a list of current US FR. Oh wait, I think I'm putting one together. LOL more news to come.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Love to play freerolls and win some moeny from them

Master Sergeant
    I sure love freerolls.They are just great honestly.
    If there is alot of money in play i concentrate,if there is few then it's just for fun .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Policies of each other are some conservatives are more than others

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    I miss the $12 180's and $12 and $6.50 45 mans on Pokerstars, all the sunday majors, the sunday million, all of those!

i did start doing freerolls when i was 16 and that was how i got into poker, but i miss the legit poker but i am optimistic that they will legalize it, it will only take a while, i say a year and were playing poker just like before black friday but ya until then its live poker lol

Merge seems to be legit, i hope it is lolll

and about FTP, i really hope they pay the players out, thats all i can say..

I miss Stars also, I was running good at the SnG's and started to develop my bankroll playing PLO ring games. I made some ITM's in the $2.20 6-max tourney's. But as for being back in a year, you have high hopes. I wish you were right but I really don't think Americans will be able to play real money their again because of them being off shore and even though we can't play their, they are still running strong without us. You see how quickly they paid us out. Stars figured pay them out and lets move on. If by us not being there was going too close the company due to lack of players then yes i'm sure Stars would have made some sort of deal with our Government. From what I read Stars is fighting the law suit and feels they have done nothing wrong. So my opinion is we had our run with Stars and someday our government will open up new sites for US players.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Sergeant
    greeg

Sergeant
    sfa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast