Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Can't belive this happened

If you're asking what?then here is the answer...I was playing 0.5/0.10 on full tilt on a table of nine...I had 88 in my hand,not the best starting hand but not the worst...a guy before me raised so I called.The flop came 8 Ace 5.A good flop for me and I thought I had the nuts.A king on the turn and I ended head's up with a guy.After all the betting between us I was SURE I had the best possible hand out there.An ace on the turn and I was in heaven.I had full house and the guy that was still in the game gave me the impression he had Ace-x in his hand.So I go all-in.As I expected he called.When I saw his hand I couldn't belive my eyes...he had not 3 Aces but 4 aces.That's how I lost all my money on full tilt.That simple thing got me here on this website trying to build a new bankroll...Share your story about a BAD BEAT or/and what got you here xD
    Last edited by dablin; 03-01-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Master Sergeant
    Not much you can do there, I personally could never fold that.

Master Sergeant
    I won't fold that hand even if a crystal clear royal flush was on the table )

The worst is when you have AA go all in someone calls and they get a straight on the River card when you had them beat the whole time. I try to stay away from Ring games in Full tilt and stick with Sit n Go games so if i do loose its not my whole bankroll

a good advice is to start learning to fold some hands..to avoid this,when a 3bet is in front of u,think twice before call thats all i can say,u did it with ur own hand=)

Corporal
    typical fulltilt that is setting u up to lose

Master Sergeant
    "typical fulltilt that is setting u up to lose"

Standard

Sergeant
    never play the cash games at fulltilt, they are completely bogus, if you think someone has the nutz its cuz they do. they always will on that site, its absolutely ridiculous. as jay28 said stick to sngs or actual tourneys.

Master Sergeant
    hehe,thanks for the advice kenzorflushed but I couldn't fold that hand...

Banned
    my question is how do you lose an entire bankroll playing 5/10 cent game ? you should only be bought in there with around 10$ ... just wondering.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast