Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

PokerOwned Pro

anyone playing in 5:30 bcp?

if so why doesn't show anyone registered?

password is only released 3 min b4 game..u have to opt in....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

You've been here since Sept, so I figure you might already know this, but you asked a question that implies you don't:
    Click on home, then click on "opt in" beside the tourney listing. That will take you to a page that lets you confirm you want to pay to opt in. Then click on Home again and refresh now and then. About 15 min before the tourney, you can click on "show password" next to the tourney list. That will open a new window with a countdown. You should refresh that at least once to sync the clock. Then don't drift off, because shortly before the tourney, the clock will be replaced by a "show password" button. Click on that and a 5-digit number will show up that you can use as the pw.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Pro
    ok thanks all for replying

bcp tourneys run several times a day on pokerowned. Fun games also.

PokerOwned Pro
    I missed registering by like 2 minutes! Got sidetracked with some crap but oh well.