Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Format of WSOP final table.

I see that the the novermber 9 star play on novermber 5th and play down to 2 remaining and will then take a break and heads up play will be on november 7th.

Is it just me or does this sound like its a bit of a stupid idea. Lets say there is 3 players remaining. Imagine Player A and Player B are big stacks and Player C is medium stack. Now player A has KK and Player B has AA. They go all in and Player B wins leaving Player A with 3 BB left.

Very next hand Player B knocks out Player C. So now they stop play and take a day off and come back to play heads up with Player A having less than 3BB's so more than likely will be 1 if not 2 hands. Realistically less than 10 all of which will be instant all in by both as Player A is so short.

I really hope it doesnt happen like this and im sure it wont be as exaggerated as this but very good chance 1 player has the other severly outchipped and the heads up will be nothing but a formality.

Imagine the atmosphere built up over the final table. When it gets to 3 left the tension and atmosphere will be off the hook. Someone gets eliminated and celebrations all around and then they just stop and start heads up 2 days later with no atmosphere and winning hand is gonna feel anti-climatic.

Master Sergeant
    O dea 4 life

Thanks for the input joe. Sheds some light on the situation indeed.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The whole concept of the November 9 destroys any heaters in the first place....no point waiting 3 months, just get it over with

PokerOwned Pro
    play it out straight away i say i carnt wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Set a time limit for each day,,,go with that,,,,for how many days ?? hell I don't know,,,lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    The whole concept of the November 9 destroys any heaters in the first place....no point waiting 3 months, just get it over with
    I agreed with 3 months is way too long ... A week off to a month off would be better. The original idea was take some time off to build some hype for this championship.

Imagine if the NFL took three months off after the AFC/NFC championships to build up buzz for the Superbowl. The NFL does give an extra week and that is about right. Some extra time is a good idea, too much extra time is a bad idea.

Banned
    the 3 months is a little to long as a spectator but as a player would be the best 3 months ever

Yeah, 3 months is way too long. A week, maybe a month. I enjoy watching it on TV and thats a long time to wait. I wonder how the players feel with that on thier mind for so long