Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Experienced Member

how shouold i build a roll in SWC?

i have 72 chips. i really enjoy playing tourneys but SWC dosent seem to have much tourney action within my BRM boundaries. what do u think is the best way to build a roll?. and what tourneys run a daily bases that u suggest i play??? thanks!

Experienced Member
    Have you tried grid? It is less conversion rate, but the action is much softer and there are FRs all the time. sometimes they even have impromptu frs

I would stick with their 1 and 2 chip tourneys and SNGs, plus play in the Wed donk down and the SNG FRs.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned God
    the 66 freeroll is legit if you can make it through the donks... then play some 1 chip tournoeys and then move on to 5 chip half hour turbo...i won that last night shitfaced at the bar on stripper night lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Keep a sharp eye out for team play. If you find yourself whipsawed between two bettors consider another table. SWC does not seem to have good security in place for that kind of thing.

Experienced Member
    building a roll takes major disipline....dont ovver play your limtis or youll go busto!

Experienced Member
    ive learned that mistake time and time againand that is what sucks.....i need better disipline!