Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Veteran
    If I need to pee and Im in the big blind and miss the flop I will fold instead of check.

PokerOwned Veteran
    There are many times where I will have say...7s, 8s and I pay to see the flop cheaply because I like these cards but the flop comes Ah, Kd, Ad...There I have 0 outs, what's the point in playing any longer and the more players that payed to see the flop, the less likely I'm going to want to bluff.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    its a great way to save time and get outta the hand, knowing u cant bluff your way out of it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    better than doing something stoopid.... Just Go....

PokerOwned God
    What sucks is if someone does this and its a Royal Flush type hand. To have one player check just so he can stay and have a showdown and show a RF and have his opp fold would make me sick. So I wont do this if there is a situation of a bad beat or RF. Otherwise, I have folded like this at times. Sometimes you think you have no chance and win anyways though so not a great move.

I did this once because the blinds were about to go up on my bb and I wanted to avoid that lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I did this once because the blinds were about to go up on my bb and I wanted to avoid that lol
    That's the best answer I heard yet. Other than that rare occasion I can't really ever see a reason to do it. Yeah I know that feeling when the clock is winding down and you want to scream at the screen for the other people to hurry up. We know you are going to fold, stop trying to save face.

If I'm a short stack in a trny closing in on the bubble, I may use the clock as much as I can as long as it isn't hand to hand yet, and fold every hand. And as far as the clock is concerned, I have on occasion used it even when it is hand for hand if it will bump the blinds higher, thus forcing another player all in early.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dont ever fold. at least see if the river will be free . i have won when i almost folded for no reason to save time with bullshit cards but on the flip i have saw aa rabbited hand that i would have of won that i folded.

Seasoned Veteran
    it could be useful if you need to go pee really bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234