Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Folding aces preflop

Stealing (well kind of) from a thread below me, but making it more specific of a question, is there ever a case where you'd fold AA preflop?

PokerOwned Veteran
    only when u think u should......say if u think the other guy has aces and he might hit the flush on u.......yea thats a definite foldaroni

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never pre flop
    only if flop is suited and not either of your a are that suit

I would have to say I would never fold AA pre flop. After the flop different story.

So one spot from the money, deep in a big tournament with 2 bbs and a button, you'd play it? I mean there must be *some* time.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Preflop... um....Don't think so.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    So one spot from the money, deep in a big tournament with 2 bbs and a button, you'd play it? I mean there must be *some* time.
    If this is a satellite, then yes, ive folded AA plenty of times in satties, NEVER in i regular tourney tho.

PokerOwned God
    In satellites near the bubble I will consider it...

PokerOwned Veteran
    satt.,turny or cash game if your setting there with pocket aces and 5 or 6 of the players go allin,your better off to dump them.you can bet your azz somebody is gonna outdraw them aces.ive seen the whole dam table go allin before,not very often,but it happens.

Seasoned Veteran
    In a satellite where i am on track to qualify into whatever mtt it is and i get dealt them and if i was to loose the hand to this person i would be out i just fold. Also i just fold all hands on the bubble of a satellite if i am in a commanding position because there is no value in winning extra chips everyone gets the same thing. MTTs and Cash games i will never fold AAs preflop ever. Postflop i will and have plenty of times when you have me beat, but when you don't i will call every single time. Im the type of player who will call you down with Ace high when your bluffing and will fold the 2nd nuts when you have it. They don't call me the next Phil ivey for no reason. Also, i am only bluffing when you fold, and when you call i always have a hand better than yours.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast