Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

focusing on becoming a better mtt and cash player, any advice

this thread for all who want to give out suggestions on improving mtt and cash play, i have a new acct at a new site which i want to take it seriously so i can get backers for large mtts and cash play, so my stats on this site will be extremely important..to be honest when i first started with carbon and po i didnt care about stats, i just wanted to play....please dont spam this thread about petty bs who is better or not..ty

PokerOwned Master
    i just want to say who am i to give u advice,i see the money you won on just freerolls here and i should say,man do u have any advice for me to play on mtts?or even cash games?

position, patience, aggression.
    and bank roll management.

a main thing that helped me is raising my pocket pairs, instead of just set mining
    and the continuation bet works most of the time, so it is profitable.
    stealing blinds as well. any two cards steal blinds when the blinds are worth something
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I think you got the skill needed to make deep runs in MTT. I dont play cash games anymore. However im will to stake in the 1-5 range for you if my br allows. Theres nothing i know you dont know already good luck bro.

also, steal blinds in good position.
    play micro stake games honest and straight forward. you will get called down more in these games and suffer a suckout.
    JUst wait and build your BR though this site or DONs, till you can play at least an $11 game, even $11 games have their share of
    low stake donks that love to call box, but more than $11. stealing blinds, aggression, and pre-flop raises are very important for reads
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bottom line is the more you play the more you learn. Just like at anything you want to get good at it is practice practice and more practice

Seasoned Veteran
    "focusing on becoming a better mtt and cash game player". I take it youre already a better sng player?

I have no advice for cash play, cause I suck at it.... Starting hands is where it all starts for me and then position... I'm sure you know all this already but you wanted to hear from other peeps.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    in cash games.. you can take my advice if you want.. but in all honesty you played 1.2k hands at .02/.04 fixed holdem and came out break even.. thats a small sample and thats fine

why you would decide then to play .20/.50, .50/1dollar fixed holdem over 50k hands combined against tougher competition is beyond me.. if you want to improve earn your way though each rank until your a consistant winner.

PokerOwned God
    My advice - especially for cash games - if you feel yourself go on tilt, stop immediately. Don't throw good money after bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast