Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    This is a pretty big topic and I would honestly have to take a little while to sit here and put together a valuable post, which I am more than happy to do. And quite honestly, if you are serious about it you wont need backers for anything because you will have the roll to do it all on your own.

PokerOwned God
    Interesting post indeed, Guess I will also learn something from here.

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    this thread for all who want to give out suggestions on improving mtt and cash play, i have a new acct at a new site which i want to take it seriously so i can get backers for large mtts and cash play, so my stats on this site will be extremely important..to be honest when i first started with carbon and po i didnt care about stats, i just wanted to play....please dont spam this thread about petty bs who is better or not..ty
    i hope you win 1mil$ on poker game. GL Man.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this thread for all who want to give out suggestions on improving mtt and cash play, i have a new acct at a new site which i want to take it seriously so i can get backers for large mtts and cash play, so my stats on this site will be extremely important..to be honest when i first started with carbon and po i didnt care about stats, i just wanted to play....please dont spam this thread about petty bs who is better or not..ty
    Im with you on this , I started here and at the early stages didnt care or shall i say was at a learning stage on Carbon , so mine sucked as well.

Goochbruiser aka mpettit2 had made a post for MTT its a great read. try and find out or check out local library for poker books. playing good cards is my number 1 rule BIG CARDS WIN.

PokerOwned Master
    Not that I am all that great, but the one thing I wish I could do better is to be patient

One rule is O=MMTTH, Observation=More Money To Take Home. Basically, take notes!!!!!! the more you know about who you are playing the better your decisions will be.

PokerOwned God
    tx for some of the responses..i have decided to focus mtt game play first and build a roll then move to cash table on my new acct..the cash play downswings are so bad sometimes that it could kill my little bankroll, so at this time no cash play on my new site

PokerOwned God
    watch me and you will win. i am the biggest dick i mean donk around here. gl

Banned
    tx for some of the responses..i have decided to focus mtt game play first and build a roll then move to cash table on my new acct..the cash play downswings are so bad sometimes that it could kill my little bankroll, so at this time no cash play on my new site
    Honestly I couldnt disagree more with that thought. It sounds like you are already trying to limit losses, scared money does not play well. Plus MTT has by far a larger variance than ring play any day of the week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast