Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

FL cash games or tourneys (NLHE).

Am I correct to assume it is like Razz in that you can't isolate ppl and you have to wait for premium hands to get floaters/peelers?

Just played a FL freeroll on Party Poker and it was horrendous. Not saying I'm not good at Razz but FL is so "ordered" where something as awesome as poker shouldn't be 'bluffed' into any such comparison.

It's like bukkake...

P.S. Played tight/well but got bored of every1 calling every single hand...

P.S.S. Not worth the $5 max prize or whatever... PO, come to Party Poker---Tony G will thank you!!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Am I correct to assume it is like Razz in that you can't isolate ppl and you have to wait for premium hands to get floaters/peelers?
    isolating in any FL micro type game is rarely gonna happen... waiting for premium hands is one style, but it is not something you have to do

I used to play in $5/$10 FL Cash Game is quite fun specially when they got Badbeats Jackpot there.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I like razz,,,seems to me alot of people think 10 high or jack is a good hand,,,,,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    i like razz online because so many ppl do not know what they are doing is a pretty easy game

I love Razz...

Just made the bubble with 197th pos. on a FL $50 Freeroll---some 1,500 ppl: won $0.06 USD.

I figured out what FL is, it's like Razz in that you HAVE to rely on your cards (no playing the player) and people have a fixation on their hand but get seriously irritated to that fixation (nobody has a total fixation between logic and psychology---not even M. Scott Peck; god rest his soul).

The only thing you can do is keep withering your sense of intelligence in terms of using the cards/novelties to your "advantage."

If I had to describe it, it's like pretending you're homeless to get chicks... Using animated objects (cards) and inanimate things (community's cards) to gain prestige for a castle made of bones.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 08-15-2011 at 01:38 AM.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I love Razz...

Just made the bubble with 197th pos. on a FL $50 Freeroll---some 1,500 ppl: won $0.06 USD.

I figured out what FL is, it's like Razz in that you HAVE to rely on your cards (no playing the player) and people have a fixation on their hand but get seriously irritated to that fixation (nobody has a total fixation between logic and psychology---not even M. Scott Peck; god rest his soul).

The only thing you can do is keep withering your sense of intelligence in terms of using the cards/novelties to your "advantage."

If I had to describe it, it's like pretending you're homeless to get chicks... Using animated objects (cards) and inanimate things (community's cards) to gain prestige for a castle made of bones.
    lol wut? soooo much crazy ... highlighted the best

If you are bored and have nothing else to play you can try those freerolls lol
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast