Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fish?

Seasoned Veteran

Fish?

After winning $.90 from the Juicy fr from 11pm tonight, i decided to take a peek a standard .02/.04 NLH table. i noticed a stark difference in play from merge and juicy...

i sat for about 90 minutes.

although i saw a lot less donkey shoves on juicy than on merge, the players i considered to be 'fish' on juicy, were, well, 'fishier'

for ex. utg hero i snag pp KK. i raise .16
    3 callers.
    flop: 334 rainbow
    i raise .04 to see if anyone wants to run. one caller.
    turn: King. nailed the boat.
    rather than value bet, i get ahead of myself and shove $1.68.
    fish calls, and flips..... pp 66....

he was a rather delicious fish - with a slightly Salmon flavor.

so, my question is:

what qualities of fish do you guys see between these two networks? who has more fish? who has fishier fish?

i know that 3 bucks isn't high rolling, but dang! pocket 6's in middle after a shove?

I just recently started playing at juicy for real money. I can't make a fair comparison between the two. I do think carbon has very soft ring games at the .10/.25 and 1/2 levels.

PokerOwned God
    I don't play on juicy, but there are tons of fish at micro stakes. At the end of the day, it's just pennies.

The one thing i have noticed about juicy so far is less suckouts. With merge even when you 90% favored that miracle 10%er seems to come out ALOT more then what it should. So far for me ive had less suckouts on juicy then merge!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Juicy sucks

not played on juicy yet cuz the pokerowned roll is on at such a twatis time i doubt ill ever play, i think someone nailed it on the head earlier though its microstakes and unfortunately they will more than likely call with anything
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill2272 View Post
    After winning $.90 from the Juicy fr from 11pm tonight, i decided to take a peek a standard .02/.04 NLH table. i noticed a stark difference in play from merge and juicy...

i sat for about 90 minutes.

although i saw a lot less donkey shoves on juicy than on merge, the players i considered to be 'fish' on juicy, were, well, 'fishier'

for ex. utg hero i snag pp KK. i raise .16
    3 callers.
    flop: 334 rainbow
    i raise .04 to see if anyone wants to run. one caller.
    turn: King. nailed the boat.
    rather than value bet, i get ahead of myself and shove $1.68.
    fish calls, and flips..... pp 66....

he was a rather delicious fish - with a slightly Salmon flavor.

so, my question is:

what qualities of fish do you guys see between these two networks? who has more fish? who has fishier fish?

i know that 3 bucks isn't high rolling, but dang! pocket 6's in middle after a shove?
    You really need to amass a large enough sample size of hands to accurately determine which site is fishier. One short session isn't enough to make that determination.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    You really need to amass a large enough sample size of hands to accurately determine which site is fishier. One short session isn't enough to make that determination.
    +1, n snappin u off w/66 isnt that terrible given ur line. 1st u bet 4x pre, then u bet .04 into ~.48, then u shove 3x pot, thatsa kinda fishy/donkish line IMHO.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Agree with Joe. But at the same time, Juicy is pretty much filled with easy money at the lower stakes.

i dont discuss fishes, i only eat them.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast