Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    congrats man good job on tehw win andfirst of many!

Experienced Member
    i need a big win like that hopefully i can do the same soon!!!! yipppee!!!

PokerOwned Master
    my first cash was on Full tilt i think it was 800

Seasoned Veteran
    Wow that was a long time ago, long before Black Friday. It was on a site that no longer exists. To be honest I don't remember the exact name either. It was on a small time 1 cent 2 cent table and i ended up turning a $20 deposit into $80 in a night. I was hooked on online poker from then on.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I cant remember how big my first cash win online was but it couldnt have been very big at all because i was most likely playing micro sit and gos or a micro ring game.

Banned
    first person to cash was me

nice win coingrats....woot wooot....ahahaha yaaaaa man.

COngrats bro Gl to you in the future

PokerOwned Veteran
    My first experience with online poker was with some crappy site that gave you $10 BR free for signing up. I remember having bought a poker strategy book and being really confused because it was about limit poker and not no limit which was what I wanted to play. So I would use the limit starting hand chart to decide my preflop raises and I was actually able to grind that 10 to 200 before going broke in a day from tilt. Then I would play freerolls and tourneys and had my first tourney win for about $180 going out with JJ vs AK (like always). Eventually I realized that the poker books I had were about limit holdem so I started playing limit games and was doing really well.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crispzilla View Post
    My first experience with online poker was with some crappy site that gave you $10 BR free for signing up. I remember having bought a poker strategy book and being really confused because it was about limit poker and not no limit which was what I wanted to play. So I would use the limit starting hand chart to decide my preflop raises and I was actually able to grind that 10 to 200 before going broke in a day from tilt. Then I would play freerolls and tourneys and had my first tourney win for about $180 going out with JJ vs AK (like always). Eventually I realized that the poker books I had were about limit holdem so I started playing limit games and was doing really well.
    I played a very small amount on the 1st Online site Planet Poker around 1998/1999. Compared to today's sites it was like caveman software and only had cash games no MTTs.

My 1st online site where I played a significant amount was in 2001, Royal Vegas Poker, where they gave you a free $10 and you did not have to deposit any money to withdraw. I can not remember my first cash on it, but it ended up being a fantastic experience as I went on a tremendous 'cant lose' run where I cashed out 6 figures and funded online poker without a deposit for years and years. I had fans, I was a celebrity (lol), people asked me to train them (I declined because I knew better), it ended up I was just super lucky for an extended period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123