Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Question Final table-miss you

I know that all of us have had a difficult times when we just wonder when a bad run is about to over.For example i'v been playing premier skill league at Poker Stars,last month was my first month in league and i finished 11th and i was truly unlucky and it's really an objective fact,bubbling,beating by donk preflop allin with A4,K9,56,48 etc.This month is even worse,i always do well until i get aces or kings and then bang some unreal sh1t happens and that brought me 460th place for now.I mean,that's a whole month rank,i'm talkin about the league,how come i can't make a little better result,it's just 1500 players ffs :/..and yeah,this month is so bad that i can't even make a final table unless i play 18 players sitngo -.-...I thought that a freakin bad run can't last a whole month or you guys have a similar experience like i do? :/

run bads can last a day can last a month a year whatever lady luck is a fickle cunt

TON is Gone.
    I feel your pain. I made Premier in December too. I did it the old fasion way, slogging thru game after game after game in the Open League. This month, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all as the saying goes. Nothing goes right. All-in, I get killed by weird shit. Slow play, I loose on the flop so someone donking a set. It's almost as if I'm being held back some how. Anywhere else I play, in Poker Stars, or on another site.... it's the usual hot/cold thing, but in Premier League..... guuuuhhhhhhhh

PokerOwned Master
    That is poker and honestly if you are losing to a set when you are slow playing, then you probably shouldn't be slowplaying that hand...

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    That is poker and honestly if you are losing to a set when you are slow playing, then you probably shouldn't be slowplaying that hand...
    Thats ok, don't actually READ the post, just fire away with both blank filled barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Thats ok, don't actually READ the post, just fire away with both blank filled barrels.
    LOL , you'r defo right

The bubble is the most misplayed part of a tournament. I recommend reading some poker MTT strategy articles specifically pertaining to the bubble. I believe this will greatly help you not only improve your play, but will reduce variance by the simple understanding of late tournament, shallow stack logistics.

Good luck!

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    it seems just when im about to give up ~ the clouds part n a new day begins
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned God
    lol yea thats true... sometimes you are just unlucky

Elite PokerOwned Member
    umm I don't understand this forum