Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iv bn all over, fb, twittr forums , none?

I tried once and it didn't work, haven't given it another try since.

PokerOwned Master
    it is possible make a $1 dollar tourney and the the others 9 bucks pay by ps and optin list positions?or pay points here and pay fpp there?

Banned
    carbon is cool

I am quite new here but love the idea of sending the password 1 minute before. Nice small group Plus you have to "earn" your place in the freeroll

Hi again today I tried to play in a tournament I opted in and I again the password did not appear on your website. I refreshed the page once and waited for 14 minutes and when the password icon appeared I clicked it but it said waiting for password released 20 seconds passed nothing. I refreshed the page again there was the password but like before a little to late. So I loose my point again, let me see I haven't been a member for long on POkerowned but I opted in 8 times and only once I got the password in time to register. I have made 2 refund request and I didn't get my refunds. Now I'm gonna have to request 5 more refunds. THIS IS NOT NORMAL COMMON, THIS IS A JOKE SORRY. CANT WE NOT GET A LITTLE MORE TIME AND CAN'T THE PASSWORD BE RELEASED IN A MORE USER FRIENDLY FASHION??? cOMMON PLEASE I WOULD LOVE HAVE FUN AND PLAY BUT THIS AINT FUN AT ALL

I like the idea too but it has to work, my experience up until 8 times opted in, only 1 time password was in time so i could register and play. But i think they heave to think of something else.

first torney always have a lots of users...

It's not luck

Experienced Member
    So I have to buy every time tournament password??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12