Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    I won points in fantasy poker twice yesterday and they are not credited to my account - how long does it take for them to get creditted anyone know
    i looked at history, didn't see any wins from you yesterday??? You have to actually win, most pts among those that play. If you go to promo tab and click "fantasy poker history" it will give you like the last 5 tourney's and all the fantasy teams for that tourney, the one in red is the one that won, and has most pts, you get pd shortly after tourney ends, it's automatic.

Edit,

Oh now I see you posted this yesterday, so you're saying you won 2 days ago, can only see 5 tourney's in history so only 1 from then. Anyway, if you did win then, maybe it's not automatic, though i really think it is, always pays right away after tourney, and Zab just hasn't got to it. Anyway, if you checked history and you really won (your team was in red) pm Zab and I'm sure he'll take care of it.
    Last edited by madjek; 11-14-2011 at 08:45 AM.

PokerOwned God
    Ty for the time to respond - it was on Saturday - and they are no longer there in history - I did pm Zab so lets see what happens - just wondering if you have to be ITM to get them also - just confused thats all but thanks for your reply

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234