Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hellmuth chokes

Private

Cool hellmuth chokes

Phil Hellmuth had 50 % of the chips in play at the final table of the 50k poker players championship game with 4 players left..Phil made a bad call on the last hand before the break that gave Brain Rast about 4 million chips after being down to just over 2 million.The final standings was 1st Brian Rast for just over 1.7 million,Hellmuth 2nd for just over 1 million.which is his 1st cash of over a million.Phil has finished 2nd in 3 events this yr.and finished 26 and 38th in 2 other events.So unless he can take down the main event that starts today at noon he will have to wait for a chance to get his 12th bracelet.

Knight-Lieutenant
    hes funny he gets pissy too like the rest of us i like watching him play

PokerOwned Master
    i love watching hellmuth play, think hes great... also love to see him blow up after big hand too

good thing he's married to a therapist,,,lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    True he hasn't won a bracelet this year (and probably will not win the ME). All the good finishes put him at the top of the 2011 WSOP - POY race. If that's a "choke" ...

He is a great tournament player, but wow he is not too good at high stakes cash games. All the good ones look forward to him sitting down at their table.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    He is a great tournament player, but wow he is not too good at high stakes cash games. All the good ones look forward to him sitting down at their table.
    Yep, it's funny when he starts to complain about something and the others pros start to make fun of that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    True he hasn't won a bracelet this year (and probably will not win the ME). All the good finishes put him at the top of the 2011 WSOP - POY race. If that's a "choke" ...
    Well, if he make a average main event, he probably going to win the Poker Player of the Year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    good thing he's married to a therapist,,,lol
    Lol, I did not know that!

Banned
    Yeah, he didn't really choke, he just lost some races. Rast played really well though, it gets tiring to hear whiners complain about how lucky he was. He WAS ahead in all 3 all in hands he won.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast