Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i need more PO pts or else ima die lol rofl

It's not legal nor fair,,,but lets face it there are cheaters in every area of life. But what are you going to do ?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Still say they are just naked and bored!

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    It's not legal nor fair,,,but lets face it there are cheaters in every area of life. But what are you going to do ?
    Well I have family in Texas and I hear shooting peeps is more lenient than any other state

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Is it really that bad we got peeps on here skyping while playing, telling their whole cards..wow..sounds like po crackheads on here.wow

PokerOwned God
    as already stated ... its collusion/unethical/wrong/BS/cheating .... call it what ever ... not much you do about it though

prolly more a problem in SnGs then in big MTTs

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well poofy my friend you are a standup guy, sadly, not most are.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Of course it is not right - cheating is not right!! Eventually they will get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Well I have family in Texas and I hear shooting peeps is more lenient than any other state
    ROFL,,,,, I'll have you know I've never shot anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless they deserved it....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

i have been in a few sitngos , only happend a couple times tho,, where i know for a fact, that 3 poeple were all neighbors and were tlakin on fone too at same time, th ey didnt even make any effort to hide it ina 5 dolla sitngo, 2 of th em sounded like they were in the same household tooo at same table in sitngo,. was kinda stupid they didnt even cash tho LOL.. what c an u really do, u know they are people, who defo talk to firends while playin,, wheter on fone or skype,,. is just part of the online world i guess.i belong to another group tho,,, where once a week, they have a private game,and every1 goes on skype just to talk,, BUT NOone says anythin bout their cards tho,, just to talk and have fun,, like beinl ive,, is a fun game,,, but every wants to win and noone cheats hteret ho. so u j ust gotta hope for the best most times when online tho.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast