Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Maybe they are just having some cyber sex and dont want everyone to know.

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Well Maybe I am jumping the gun but when sitting at a table and one guy says to the other hey jump on skype My Mind starts To wonder Are they sharing cards ?? Or Hell They might be blowing each other kisses lol WHO KNOWS
    I will say that this is a good indicator that there is something fishy going on. I would at least report to Zab what you observed just to have it out there in case it comes in handy in the future. It is possible the two players are doing something fishy at Carbon and Carbon can go back to review the two players hand histories for collusion.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

not fair one bit...it keep 2 players mroe of an advantage becuase instead of knowing 2 cards you know 4 that were dealt, giving you better of a idea how many outs are left and shit.....they should be banned whoever does it

When kaos was here and we were playin the freerolls he would often tell me to jump on msn to chat. I would but we never colluded. Im not saying these people werent but its not a given that they have.

Also i got the impression reading this that it wasnt about this happening in a PO freeroll.

its bullshit becasue we all know its happening when we play online, theres nothing you can do....its guarenteed to happen were you will find 2 or more player working together either in a SNG or cash table

we legit players just got to do are best to find them and report collusion to support and they will get banned

I still say there were just naked and wanted to have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    When kaos was here and we were playin the freerolls he would often tell me to jump on msn to chat. I would but we never colluded. Im not saying these people werent but its not a given that they have.

Also i got the impression reading this that it wasnt about this happening in a PO freeroll.
    It can't hurt to let Carbon or an admin of whatever site it happened at to go and just check the players hand histories. It may be innocent but if not I would feel better knowing I am not getting colluded against.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I remember on full tilt there was a few occasions where 2 players from here reached final 3 in some freerolls that were on full tilt. Each time they decided to take out the non pokerowned person and softplay each other. Each time i told them not to as i could guarantee they would end up 2nd and 3rd. And off course they soft played each other and just tried to take out the other person. So the other person would raise with a decent hand and they would call just to try to take him out and basically threw him their chips.

Hands were happening when other guy raised and they decided which one would call due to their hands. Many times one would fold a hand that he would have called with but folded due to other person having a slightly better hand. And of course the guy who folded would have hit the board hard.

Note those people didnt last long here.

So at lower stakes the whole colluding doesnt scare me because i dont think people are quite good enough to make proper use of it. Obviously if i seen blatant proof of it i would consider reporting it. But i dont recall ever sitting at a table online and it being a concern i had.

That is probably very minute compared to what is probably really going on.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast