Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Points from Posting Threads

Hello again, how do the Thread postings and points work? For example, how many words must thread be to count as valid? How long after account verification before I can post a thread and start earning points? I realize the answers to my questions are probably contained in the Beginners Guide but I thought maybe there might be a shortcut lo can't blame a girl for trying, or?

yes we can blame you..go read the beginners guide ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I like your post swittie and your avatar nerd inside!

PokerOwned Veteran
    There is no such thing as a dumb question because now I can get a simple 5 points for responding to you. The Beg. Guide probably would answer a lot of your questions.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    any post you make will earn you 5 points up to 20 points a day but abusing it is a good way to have ur privileges removed.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You only get points for posting for posting under the poker discussion headline. 5 points a post 25 points a day, each post has to be a sentence long

EddieTorr
    What they said. Do read the beginner's guide, though. It's the easiest way to get a handle on how things work.

Seasoned Veteran
    The point of the points that you get when you post in the forum is supposed to be a bonus for "already posting" in the forum. You will most likely not use this avenue to earn your lion share of points for tourney buyins (eg:you will use the offerwalls), as it would take almost a week of posting to earn enough points for one tourney. But if you are a forum user, you like to post and you are active, you may as well capitalize on the free points.

PokerOwned Master
    These threads always make me laugh. There is a whole beginners section with a guide including all the answers to this question, as well as many more questions. But w/e, i'll take the 5 points for this useless reply to this useless thread
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    You only get points for posting for posting under the poker discussion headline. 5 points a post 25 points a day, each post has to be a sentence long
    No, this has been changed to 20 points per day max for posting and it has to be 25 characters long. You should really look at the beginners guide tho, dont look for shortcuts when you can find out exactly what things are on your own.. This is a fun place with some good people here that will help anyway they can. Have fun, good luck and see ya soon on the felt
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast