Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Post Express Your Feelings of the late Full Tilt Poker

My opinion of Full Tilt- PROS

---Full Tilt was a joy to play and interact on. It was easy to make an account, watch the pros play, transfer funds and deposit.

---Full Tilt's software in my opinion was a superior one. It was well balanced and I liked the Graphics.

---Full Tilt had a lot of freerolls and ways to make an easy small bankroll, including 1.10 45 man sit and go's which i dominated.

---I watched the Full Tilt Poker Academy constantly, I learned a lot from it, and wish it was still working. I also like the Full Tilt points/reward system.

---Most important of all, Full Tilt had a massive international community with thousands of players at any time of the day, constantly opening tournaments and a wide variety of games.

CONS

---Full Tilt caused a lot of problems with a massive amount of bad beats and bad luck, there was always speculation of rigging and full tilt making bogus accounts.

---Full Tilt was a money laundering, scamming company, they setup fake business with a huge scheme in which banks would wire money to foney businesses

---It was a confusing company setup, Full Tilt is located in an indian reservation north of Quebec canada, owned by pocket kings in Ireland, and somewhere QuadJacks comes into play.

---They failed to play their players, and deceived people into believing that online poker is legal in the U.S.

---They often shut off accounts and issued bans without warning, and sometimes reason.

---Their Support System was crap, you had to pray that they would e-mail you back, and they never really tried to help you.
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 08-06-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Are you sure it wasn't be ran by our government. Totally F%#% uped.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post

---It was a confusing company setup, Full Tilt is located in an indian reservation north of Quebec canada, owned by pocket kings in Ireland, and somewhere QuadJacks comes into play.
    LOL ... Ok I wasn't sure if you were trolling b4, but this was a good one, well played!

Full Tilt was easy to play on. Yes, they had alot of frerolls. One for every country including the United States freeoll, but although it was easy to play on does not mean it was easy to win on. The only things i really miss about full tilt is my bankroll which was looking healthy, and rush poker. Hell, it's been so long i dont even think i remember my password to log in.

But yes i dont believe that Full Tilit was a scam. Although thier checks were good, unlike merge. I have had two checks from merge bounce in the last year.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    LOL ... Ok I wasn't sure if you were trolling b4, but this was a good one, well played!
    I have no idea what is so funny to you man. I never " Troll ". I'm just pointing out how many companies have a part of full tilt and how confusing it is

Its not that confusing. The company that owns full tilt is located in ireland. It is licensed in alderny so full tilt is stored on the servers in alderny. They used to be licensed/ have a back up license with kahnawake, which is located on said indian reservation in canda. So at a time full tilts was on their servers.

Online poker isnt actually illegal. But the uiega bill can be interpreted in different ways so companies just steer clear. Full tilt and stars were not chased by the DOJ because of online poker, The indictments are for bank fraud and money laundering.

yup, it is very confusing and all the money laundering and bank fraud going on costs us USA players a chance to play on those site.

I just wish I could win something big before Black Friday LoL.

I am quite missing FTP, usually I play both PS and FTP on the same time but now it less tabling open.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    I have no idea what is so funny to you man. I never " Troll ". I'm just pointing out how many companies have a part of full tilt and how confusing it is
    Ok I'll play along. What was well played (or at least what I found funny) was saying quadjacks was part of Full Tilt.

I posted some quadjacks videos here for those that have no idea who they are ... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f20...ideo-4803.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast