Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    it had lots of players and tables. You could always find a table to play. Personally I felt there were bots and bogus accounts. The actual card dealing software was total BS in my experience. Bad beats ran rampant. It was nowhere near what live dealt games are like. It was a scam bigtime. I am glad its gone. Hopefully the result of this will be regulated poker and more realistic and fair gaming. Just my opinion :}

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    my buddy transfered 10 bucks to me literally hours before the shutdown.. it was miserable. still had to pay him for the transfer tooo

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I feel bad about black friday because no more million dollar tournaments for US player's online

Seasoned Veteran
    Fulltilt definitely had some issues with money. But a really good tourny structure.
    I enjoyed playing there. Still have a couple hundred bucks on therewhen black Friday hit.
    Hopefully some day I can get my money but my hopes are not very high.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Full Tilt is like a HOT ex-girlfriend, Makes you

Sad, that she is not fucking you anymore.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol...... sprocketdog66 that is to much information for carbon poker....lol.....

I really miss the site. The ring tables on Carbon are full of a bunch of nits with 20%ish player/flop ratio unless if you start a table, then usually a fish will swim in. The action is nothing compared to Full Tilt though.

Private
    I like fulltilt and they liked keeping my bankroll...they lost their license because they are almost as crooked as the us govt lol

Knight
    sh t happens, and we all r losing money. gov needs to legalize and ax and legalize certain drugs for tax. we need money in usa. i think the software was not true random at ft. way to many bad beats, merge comes close on bad beats. i am not angry, i have 165 in there ill never see, thats ok i took out 500-600. i had fun in many games, but i also screamed a lot. ft messed up, im sure they could have avoided all this. why they r broke i dont understand, someboy skimmed somewhere is my guess.it made me money so i cant complain, my feelings r basically this. I dont think about it at all and it doesnt bother me. what would bother me is no online poker at all. merge has filled a gap and im still makin 11$ a day, which is what i made b4 4/11. i feel bad for the people who lost thousands in their accounts. i mss the bankroll mob.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Nothing can possibly be as crooked as the gov't. I mean, seriously, look who we elected president

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast