Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Sharkscope is a Joke

I was looking at my shark scope stats earlier and while I am not going to lie im not a superstar player, I am a good player. But I looked up my stats for Lock a site where I have never deposited on and it shows me as a $180 in the hole player. To me this is hilarious as all my money has been won through freerolls and thus at the very worst I should be at the break even point. The point is this, don't always take into account some independent sites stats when looking to stake or even judge a player because like I said earlier I am a good player but according to shark scope I am just straight up garbage.

I dont think any of those sites take into account freeroll money won, so it will show up like that.

have u ever withdrawn??? it doesnt take into account if u have deposited or not it just looks at wins vs losses itm rates etc...on top of wich $180 isnt exactly a massive amount :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I understand that and thats why my message is to not take into account just the stats. Its funny how they don't take into account freeroll winnings but they are quick to report how you lost those winnings.

gimmeabrew is a fucking joke
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    have u ever withdrawn??? it doesnt take into account if u have deposited or not it just looks at wins vs losses itm rates etc...on top of wich $180 isnt exactly a massive amount :|
    I have never withdrawn from them and while $180 isn't massive would you stake someone who was in the hole $180? That is what I am trying to point out is that people look at shark scope like its the poker bible when in all reality it is not accurate for all players.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    gimmeabrew is a fucking joke
    lol

Yeah my Merge account looks like that too. It's just freeroll winnings as Poofs said.

PokerOwned God
    sharkscope and others don't calculate things right and don't cover everything. Some players play for points and rakeback while breaking even or even losing a little at the SNG's...I don't believe It tracks BOunties properly either. IT definitely doesn't track private games like PO revenue. As a micro player peeps constantly think im super loose - which is very funny. The only thing someone could look up on me that has any validity is SNG games...where Im up like $57?? to $90?...schedueled where I play like .60 fast fifty's while doing other shet it has me losing like $400? or $350??? lolool so fuckin funny...I cash out. period. One thing I did notice is that if I win a monthly free roll for a $2.20 free setty, then turn that into $11 then $60 and I lose the free $60 it counts that as a loss..lolol IT was a free $60 satty? and I took 10th - 1 out of the money (which pissed me off)... If I took 9th I would of made $120. a total turn around of $180 on sharkscope....if yo do this a number of times you can see how this would fk your numbers up. Ive won plenty of free $2.20 and $11 sattys (FREE)...but if u lose its a negative$11 on your stats - but not your bank roll.
    The best part of all this is it makes my $250 and $500 gtd tourney play very easy - I just all in with AA kk etc and I always get a "stats guy" calling because hes looking at his HU display and see negative $330 or whatever... ITs all gd...I think Im up $140 in scheduled the last month.
    IF I were to look on another site with rankings I am K4 star or King five star rated - that doesn't jive with negative $330 or whatever... so go figure....
    Last edited by LaserCats; 05-29-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    sharkscope and others don't calculate things right and don't cover everything. Some players play for points and rakeback while breaking even or even losing a little at the SNG's...I don't believe It tracks BOunties properly either. IT definitely doesn't track private games like PO revenue. As a micro player peeps constantly think im super loose - which is very funny. The only thing someone could look up on me that has any validity is SNG games...where Im up like $57?? to $90?...schedueled where I play like .60 fast fifty's while doing other shet it has me losing like $400? or $350??? lolool so fuckin funny...I cash out. period. One thing I did notice is that if I win a monthly free roll for a $2.20 free setty, then turn that into $11 then $60 and I lose the free $60 it counts that as a loss..lolol IT was a free $60 satty? and I took 10th - 1 out of the money (which pissed me off)... If I took 9th I would of made $120. a total turn around of $180 on sharkscope....if yo do this a number of times you can see how this would fk your numbers up. Ive won plenty of free $2.20 and $11 sattys (FREE)...but if u lose its a negative$11 on your stats - but not your bank roll.
    The best part of all this is it makes my $250 and $500 gtd tourney play very easy - I just all in with AA kk etc and I always get a "stats guy" calling because hes looking at his HU display and see negative $330 or whatever... ITs all gd...I think Im up $140 in scheduled the last month.
    IF I were to look on another site with rankings I am K4 star or King five star rated - that doesn't jive with negative $330 or whatever... so go figure....

Satellites make mine look like I lost $100+ in like 3 tournaments on mine too when I actually just satellited into bigger events cheaply. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast