Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by brayx13 View Post
    You tell me about someone who says they arent a donk sometimes and i show you a liar! but calling people donks is a good way to get off tilt i found. lol
    Of course everyone at some stage is a donk. But the real donks are donks everyhand,

PokerOwned Moderator
    Everyone plays like a donk sometimes, and sometimes they don't. Sharks play with the nuts, Donks don't!

Gotta be a donk to win at donk sites like carbon. Online pokers dont play legit poker because the sites dont have realistic play. These online hacks wouldnt last 10 minutes on a live table and the sites that reward donk play do so cause they make the rake,the donk will eventually blow his stack,and the legit player is forced to redeposit. Sick ,sick cycle and the only one that wins is the larcensist poker site.....namely Merge now!!! Play Bodog and you'll see the difference.

random card generators my ass. luck card generators maybeonline poker is a luckbox.

PokerOwned God
    i hear you i am having a hard time with believing in variance vs luck or cheaters..i like online poker but things are getting out of hand these days with some of the crazy calls like 9/6 offsuit beating pocket aces..i hate that..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12