Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sure we want them calling when they are way behing, we just dont want the to catch up or get ahead

PokerOwned God
    Well, nobody forces you to play, so donīt play and you wonīt have a problem with these rigged sites

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    If the sites juiced the deck (theoretically possible but not likely) then which player benefits from this? Wouldn't it be a wash?

I worry more about player collusion then sites rigging the deck. Actually I don't worry about the sites rigging the deck at all. Juicy hands would be evenly distributed amongst all the players. That is unless you think the villain in the 10 cent big blind has an "in" with the company to get his extra share of the juicy hands.
    This is a very good post, also the sentence about collusion is a great one because this is a serious problem going on at POKERSTARS right now. Their is a forum over their that I am in and I can say players have reported about 200 hand histories of players openly in chat colluding. After talking with those members and figuring what to look for I would caution when sitting at cash tables to be mindful of the players at your table. Stars is a lot bigger site than the Merge sites but don't think for a second their aren't players here doing the same thing.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    This is a very good post, also the sentence about collusion is a great one because this is a serious problem going on at POKERSTARS right now. Their is a forum over their that I am in and I can say players have reported about 200 hand histories of players openly in chat colluding. After talking with those members and figuring what to look for I would caution when sitting at cash tables to be mindful of the players at your table. Stars is a lot bigger site than the Merge sites but don't think for a second their aren't players here doing the same thing.
    I would love a link to this if you don't mind ... either this thread or PM. LOL if they are openly doing it in PS chat that is moronic ... doing it via 3rd party chat (AIM or whatever) has been the concern ever since online poker has been around.

Having not seen the thread you are talking about, I'm guessing 99% is freeroll chat. I use to see that now and then ... never saw it when cash was involved.

I do not believe for a second that any site is rigged, the collusion though, yes that can be a concern. You just need to pay attention to the players, are any players soft playing each other, avoiding pots with each other, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by fackofff View Post
    if you don't like it, then don't play!! pretty god damn simple.
    I think thats well said.....each player has a choice where to play,,,,!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Its all about the game and how you play it. if you dont like it, dont hate the pllayer. hate the game

PokerOwned Demi-God
    skype twitter any chat room can be used to collude
    still suks though to be cheated
    as for the sites well stay with the main ones should be alright

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I would love a link to this if you don't mind ... either this thread or PM. LOL if they are openly doing it in PS chat that is moronic ... doing it via 3rd party chat (AIM or whatever) has been the concern ever since online poker has been around.

Having not seen the thread you are talking about, I'm guessing 99% is freeroll chat. I use to see that now and then ... never saw it when cash was involved.
    I am not tech savvy enough to know how to copy the link, it is in the PSO forum and about 4 members post hand histories and have the chat highlighted for evidence. It is in free rolls and cash tables

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    60 minutes did segment when Absolute and UB had collusion trouble, 25 guys in same room on laptops all in same tourney sharing chips and hands.

Its well known trick and done in many sites.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast