Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eichroll Carbon Bankroll ideas

I started yesterday on carbon with a 2.4 f/r win. I won another today and have picked up a few bucks playing cash. I am now up to 18. Do you think I should keep 1 tabling .02/.04 for now or play sng's or small mtt? I'm most confortable in cash just don't know if anyone has any ideas on bankroll management and consistent wins.

Seasoned Veteran
    i'd keep playing at the .02/.04 until you double your money then move up to the next table and so on

PokerOwned Demi-God
    id say play the dollar mtts!! I think tourneys are mych better then cash tables to build ur bankroll!

PokerOwned God
    Play cheap mtts. They're what can really boost your bankroll.

on carbon they have the pocket changes great mtts for the money!

If your winning at .02 .04 id keep playing until over $50 then maybe step up to .05 .10 or even maybe get to 100 before moving up. dont mve up from a game ur beating constantly, maybe even play 2 tables of same level or 3 depending on bank roll..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I try not to worry too much about how to make money, and just play the tables I enjoy most.

I can tell you that if you play outside of your comfort zone that you wont be able to play with confidence. And as we all know, scared money never wins

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also think that you need to stick to the old limits, sometimes playing MTT or SNG

Just took down a 5$ sng and took 8th 1st and 4th in the 3 carbon f/r i played today. I also took first in a 60c mtt tourny. Well on my way. I cant seem to run deep in a 1$ mtt keep getting 4 outted and donked. Hopefully that will improve or ill move up to like 3.3s or something just to try and eliminate some of the dumbass's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast