Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Ego Challenge to (almost) all of PO Players

So I have a big ego, as a lot of poker players do, and I really want to go all out next month in trying to obtain a big bankroll.

I thought as an added incentive within this, I would open up a challenge to any PO member that in July, I could make more money in the freerolls than you (just what's tracked, no bovada, redeems, etc.).

I'm willing to bet ANY number up to 10,000 points for each person who wants to take the challenge. Points will probably be given to an intermediary (probably MichMan) to handle and ensure the winners get their points and aren't going to be cheated, etc.

Points need to be presented/given by the 15th of July (if you want to hold onto them until closer that's fine given that you show proof of actually having them), but try to have the points paid by July 20th, even if you are going to win the challenge. If you don't have the points in by the time month is over, even if you are ahead, you can't win, period. I've been screwed out of points by people I thought I could trust one too many times lately, so I'm going to be a stickler about this.

If you want to take the challenge, post on THIS forum chain with how many points you want in for. Again, this is only for the month of July and only for what PO tracks.

If there are less than 4-5 people interested in throwing in 10k, we may just do a winner-take-all of the people in depending on what everyone wants; we'll have to play it by ear. Same goes for if there are more than 2 people interested at a different number.

And even if you just wanna throw like 100 points in, I'm down.

Note: Basically this is purely based on the far right column under Promotions ---> Leader Board.
    Note 2: Make sure to accept the challenge before July actually starts.
    Note 3: If you are in default, you can't play unless you get out of default first.
    Note 4: You can join multiple "buy ins" or create additional ones at your own will.

People in for 10,000 so far:
    Donka
    Jasonv12
    Rivdee -- dropped out on June 28th due to a vacation
    WhoreBot

People in for 1,000 so far:
    InvertedAfro
    Jasonv12
    Snklzona

People in for 100 so far:
    Jasonv12
    Last edited by jasonv12; 06-29-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Yeah lets go.

cool man keep it up i dont know anything seertttt

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Yeah lets go.
    How many points do you want in for?

I'm in for 10K as long as it's a heads up challenge with you. I was in a 10K leaderboard challenge 2 months ago full of crooks. I'm all for it 1 vs. 1

I'm in for 10K as long as it's a heads up challenge with you. I was in a 10K leaderboard challenge 2 months ago full of crooks. I'm all for it 1 vs. 1
    Sweet. You got yourself a deal.

And just so we're clear, this is solely by the PO leaderboard for the month, yes (so only Carbon, Lock and Juicy)?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    I'd bet 10k on that. But that means I'll have to play FRs regularly again...
    I was honestly going to include you in my list of people this isn't open to, but I figured you don't play much anyways. lol

And just so we're clear, this is solely by the PO leaderboard for the month, yes (so only Carbon, Lock and Juicy)?
    Yes, and whatever else PO may track at that time if it happens to change. Basically this is purely based on the far right leaderboard for the month of July.

new avatar!!!

<----- BEAST MO!!!!!!

Best in the Game!!! Wooot Woooooooootttttt!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast