Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar

My best friend just started playing

My best friend just started on bovada after i got into it he has watched me play and now he just started playing, and i stay at his house alot to and use his internet, my internet sucks, i am actually at his house using his right now.

Well he got his acount set up yesterday and got into his first tourny, and i got into the same one also, i went to his room on my laptop while he played in his living room, he didnt do well at all and got knocked out pretty quick, but to my question here i got to thinking is it ok that we played in the same tourny using the same internet? I know he is going to keep playing now that i got him hooked, so should i quit playing on his internet now that he started?
    I am just wondering if its ok for two people to use the same internet at the same poker site, I hate using mine to play because i have a 3 gig limit a month and he has unlimited very high speed connection, but i don't want to use his connection if it could cause me trouble.

Thanks for any reply here.

usually u wouldnt of been able to play at all so im confused how u managed it tbh...u can play the same poker room/site but not the same games on merge itl generally just not allow u to register for the same games at all as i cant play on bovada i cant say
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    usually u wouldnt of been able to play at all so im confused how u managed it tbh...u can play the same poker room/site but not the same games on merge itl generally just not allow u to register for the same games at all as i cant play on bovada i cant say
    yeah i did not even think about it untill after i started playing, i was just exited he was getting into poker, but yeah its probably best if i don't play when he does which means i can't play the 20 freeroll anymore because that is what he wants to play now, but i think i could at least use his internet to play when he is not playing, I hope so anyway because my 3 gig limit want allow me to play alot.

man i am starting to wish i had not got him into poker lol.
    Last edited by dudemanstan; 06-18-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dudemanstan View Post
    yeah i did not even think about it untill after i started playing, i was just exited he was getting into poker, but yeah its probably best if i don't play when he does which means i can't play the 20 freeroll anymore because that is what he wants to play now, but i think i could at least use his internet to play when he is not playing, I hope so anyway because my 3 gig limit want allow me to play alot.
    u can play when he is playing u just cant play the same games as him or rather i wouldnt advise that u play the same games as him...so if u wanna do it that way take it in turns to play the fr then if u manage to cash...let him play the fr whilst u concentrate on buy ins

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    u can play when he is playing u just cant play the same games as him or rather i wouldnt advise that u play the same games as him...so if u wanna do it that way take it in turns to play the fr then if u manage to cash...let him play the fr whilst u concentrate on buy ins
    Yeah he has 0 BR so i will let him have the free ones, I need to practice on ring games anyway. Thanks for the info i think im just going to play poker when he is logged off just to be on the safe side, plus i can sit and watch him play and maybe give him some bad advice lol

PokerOwned God
    i did not know you can play two people on the same site from the same IP address - you couldn't with merge but maybe bavado is diferent

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i did not know you can play two people on the same site from the same IP address - you couldn't with merge but maybe bavado is diferent
    I don't think any site allows 2 different people playing on the same IP address............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I don't think any site allows 2 different people playing on the same IP address............
    me n paige were always on same when i was at my mates the only thing they didnt allow was the same games O.o

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i didnt think u could either!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if you do this you will get accused of having multiple accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast