Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice read! This is why Siedel makes everyone pay to see his cards! If he was showing up his hole at the end of others he was just showing off and an easy mark!

PokerOwned Master
    I prefer to shows my hands on boomplayer, its ok?

I understand his bets til river but i dont understand his weak bet there
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I understand his bets til river but i dont understand his weak bet there
    Lol you have to see his other hands and you will not understand any river bet he made

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Nice read! This is why Siedel makes everyone pay to see his cards! If he was showing up his hole at the end of others he was just showing off and an easy mark!
    Erick Siedel does it the best

im a great bluffer but when i play online its pointless cause people call with ridicoulus hands

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VargaBride View Post
    im a great bluffer but when i play online its pointless cause people call with ridicoulus hands
    What limit you play ?

i know u say he is a bluffer and u were calling him down, but he was ahead on the flop with an open ender and two over. you are supposed to bet at this. you almost call box-ed your way into oblivion.
    i do not mind bluffers at all, that is fast-paced, hard poker. what is more annoying and hilarious to me is when calling stations (softies) get caught calling or call semi bluffs that turn into real hands.
    the best is when u raise a PP or just any cards really high and the callbox fish cant lay down two face cards and goes bust.

long live the bluffer, and rot in hell to the calling stations
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    The poker world is full of lamplighters, so some of us like lanterns to lure us away about the opponent and try d get hold of the pot.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i know u say he is a bluffer and u were calling him down, but he was ahead on the flop with an open ender and two over. you are supposed to bet at this. you almost call box-ed your way into oblivion.
    i do not mind bluffers at all, that is fast-paced, hard poker. what is more annoying and hilarious to me is when calling stations (softies) get caught calling or call semi bluffs that turn into real hands.
    the best is when u raise a PP or just any cards really high and the callbox fish cant lay down two face cards and goes bust.

long live the bluffer, and rot in hell to the calling stations
    You want to tell me i am calling stations ?!? ahahahahahahahaahahah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast