Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Dont stake mpett aka ihatedonks

i wouldnt do this thread but it has been 3 weeks now and no word from this guy, sent him emails about the stake or percentage that was sent to him and no response..now as of today he remove me from his friend list..i understand he had family issues 3 weeks ago but he could have atleast kept me inform, its only 15 bucks but the lack of communication and not receiving any responses from my emails lead me to do this..if you heard from this guy, please let me know..ty

PokerOwned Master
    may be ditching site because i noticed he deleted me as friend today aswell out of nowhere

Zab
    Ya he's been MIA
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

yea he is also on 2+2 so make sure you tell ppl there too, im sure he wont want his rep ruined and he will pay up ....weird how he would do that for $15 he won like 1k on MTTs last month....

double check 2p2. i know he's active there. and see if gsxr has a line on him. they did % swaps before as well. I never dealt w/ him as he just didn't ring true.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    double check 2p2. i know he's active there. and see if gsxr has a line on him. they did % swaps before as well. I never dealt w/ him as he just didn't ring true.
    yea he seemed fishy when i tried trading carbon for paypal with him, he wanted me to send $50 first then he would send me $300 on paypal lol then I would send the rest....obv red flag

Master Sergeant
    In terms of staking any1 can stake me at stars as i cannot depo there

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i wouldnt do this thread but it has been 3 weeks now and no word from this guy, sent him emails about the stake or percentage that was sent to him and no response..now as of today he remove me from his friend list..i understand he had family issues 3 weeks ago but he could have atleast kept me inform, its only 15 bucks but the lack of communication and not receiving any responses from my emails lead me to do this..if you heard from this guy, please let me know..ty
    Damn game, and when I was on the free roll tables with him he was almost as donkish as steverona was. Guess another bottom feeder gone afloat

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    What is his name on 2plus2? I thought this guy was a semipro, considering he is going to go play for a living in Vegas for 6 months and that he always brags about his ROI.

Quote Originally Posted by joewallace10 View Post
    In terms of staking any1 can stake me at stars as i cannot depo there
    huh why can't you deposit there???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast