Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    yea looks like hes dumping us PO guys, he deleted me off his buddy list also.

if hes not responding and deleteing you guys from friend list then i think its obvi that he isnt going to pay up so go ahead and ruin whats left of his rep

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yup, He owes me more than the 15 that he owes Gametime..I also was deleted from his Friends list today as well

FluffyPuppy as far as staking goes just because someone has money and is getting staked that doesn't mean there lieing about money or anything...I am always down for a stake majority of the time, I think I only turned down a stake like twice, even when I have money and stuff..Majority of the time I am usually going to play in that tournament regardless whether I get staked into it or not
    Last edited by gsxr5221; 01-11-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Yup, He owes me more than the 15 that he owes Gametime..I also was deleted from his Friends list today

FluffyPuppy as far as staking goes just because someone has money and is getting staked that doesn't mean there lieing about money or anything...I am always down for a stake majority of the time, I think I only turned down a stake like twice, even when I have money and stuff..Majority of the time I am usually going to play in that tournament regardless whether I get staked into it or not

Alright then, Fire away at his reputation if he is deleting everyone...

I'll be waiting for his "I got hacked"post.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Alright then, Fire away at his reputation if he is deleting everyone...

I'll be waiting for his "I got hacked"post.
    Its a shame it had to go down like this, the way people act over petty things...This is the response of a Admin/Mod over on 2+2 in reference to a post Gametime made in which I commented on as well today when Gametime informed me of it.

"I contacted him today (Mpettit) and he ignored me after reading my PM and has logged in twice since then, so banned."
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345