Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    there is alot worse shit in this world then a badbeat at poker so why get so mad lol it makes no sense
    Cause some people cant handle losing or being a losing player
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i concur , and i just seen cat32455 get called a bitch.. she never does anything disrepectful .. after one starts the whole table ganged up on here.. its a shame how the "men" if you want to call them that act on this site.. and gametime nothing ever changes if people are punished for their actions theirs no need for that type of vulgar behavior.. your response is extremely tasteless
    I'm inclined to agree with the OP as well. There certainly does seem to be a real lack of respect for others and self in the Poker Owned sponsored free-rolls, particularly on Carbon. I'll admit I get provoked into a response sometimes so I'm not entirly without blame. I'm only human.

I will take issue with one thing however in that I have also seen people around here who dance right up to the line of provokation trying to illicit a reponse from others. When they get that response they then cry foul and use that as an excuse to cross the line themselves while unleashing words and phrases that are every bit as bad as those they are complaining about.

Poofy has it most correct... the ability to block chat is there for a reason. Unless one ACTUALY is what anyone calls them, the hurtful words of others can only harm you if you let them. If there are person(s) around who YOU JUST KNOW are going to bother you, mute them and save yourself that agrivation.

Finally, to those who would take issue with what I have written above I would say: the paraphrased words "The lady/gentelman doth protest too much, methinks." come to mind. I would caution EVERYONE to look in the mirror before complaining about others behaviour.
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I have my Bubble Chat off on carbon just cause of the retards that play here

Banned
    go look at the table player 19neverumind57 its a shame that these people are allowed to play
    What's really a shame is the double standard of the Moderator/Ownership of PokerOwned. Some people, like lilturkgirl, are allowed to make forum posts that specifically call out other members, and their posts are left in the forum to be read by others. At the same time, others of us, the less likable members, have their forum posts (that mention other PO members) get removed. The double standard here in Chat and Forum Posts is far more egregious than anything people say in the poker room chat. And, so it goes...................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with the OP as well. There certainly does seem to be a real lack of respect for others and self in the Poker Owned sponsored free-rolls, particularly on Carbon. I'll admit I get provoked into a response sometimes so I'm not entirly without blame. I'm only human.

I will take issue with one thing however in that I have also seen people around here who dance right up to the line of provokation trying to illicit a reponse from others. When they get that response they then cry foul and use that as an excuse to cross the line themselves while unleashing words and phrases that are every bit as bad as those they are complaining about.

Poofy has it most correct... the ability to block chat is there for a reason. Unless one ACTUALY is what anyonce calls them, the hurtful word of others can only harm you if you let them. If there are person around who YOU JUST KNOW are going to bother you, mute them and save yourself that agrivation.

Finally, to those who would take issue with what I have written above I would say: the paraphrased words "The lady/gentelman doth protest too much, methinks." come to mind. I would caution EVERYONE to look in the mirror before complaining about others behaviour.
    sorry but if you cant talk like a adult, and act mature then theirs no reason for that person to be around.. i might cause confrontations, or say some stuff people just plainly do not like.. not never do i make it into a personal vulgar attack.. i believe their are boundries a person does not cross after all this is just a freeroll website

Seasoned Veteran
    ive been told all sorts on the po freeroll table stuff like i hope you go get cancer and die in your sleep which i thought was a bit much and also the other night i saw cat get called a hoe which was atrocious tbh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mj4m View Post
    ive been told all sorts on the po freeroll table stuff like i hope you go get cancer and die in your sleep which i thought was a bit much and also the other night i saw cat get called a hoe which was atrocious tbh
    19neverumind just called her the C word, Bitch, etc.. i reported his chat to carbon hopefully he gets chat banned it was disgraceful to watch.

TON is Gone.
    *sigh*

Banned
    fucking donks fuuuuuuuuuuuuu donktards "IT WAS SOOOOOOOOTED" dumb donkfish fuuuu donkeys

i really feel that some rules need to be made and some bans need to happen if only a day to start out where they can still access the site but cant chat or play games during that suspention

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast