Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    *sigh*
    Money Won
    $0.00

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    Money Won
    $0.00

ha!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i have only been yelled at in a horrible ru de way,, by one person hehre at PO,, and all us ladies know who its itooo,, he likes to call ya the C word, and to tell u to die of bad diseases all the time too,,, its so silllly, lol. i blocked the chat like that long ago tooo

Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    i really feel that some rules need to be made and some bans need to happen if only a day to start out where they can still access the site but cant chat or play games during that suspention
    Zab can't suspend them from playing on Carbon, and that is where this is taking place.
    I am telling you guys, the ignore button works. Reporting it to Carbon is the next best option.

Survey Master
    Looks like this topic, while first sought out to point out a great issue, is becoming useless insults and spam.

Bottom line... if you have to act negatively the way you do towards someone on the tables, it is on you. We can't control what someone does on the tables.. so we can't protect you/neglect you.

Those of you who are being nasty to users on the tables, (you know who you are) it just shows the immaturity inside of you.

Locking this topic now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123