Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Don't make any nfl bets with sslowplayy

As title stated don't make any bets with sllowplayy he will not pay or even respond made 10 PayPal/5k bet on Seattle and redskins he took redskins lost sent few emails asking status dude want even respond but stills betting highs takes in client so I say that is bs at least respond and say I don't have it buy anyway FYI beware with betting with this guy you will not get paid
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

not even responding? cmon slowplay pay him his money
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

pretty sad, I will say I may not stay up till the end of a night game when I bet but make sure complete the market first thing in the morning.

is he online?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Seasoned Veteran
    thanks for the info!

well when u make a bet make sure u list it in marketplace and then printscreen it dude.. then people cant wriggle out if it. because all someone has to say is.. " i dont know what your talking about , i made no bet" and what can you do.

Yeah it sucks when you win a bet and the person doesnt show his face for a few weeks.

PokerOwned Master
    ban him

PokerOwned God
    Well I get an email from him saying I am lying he sent me the 10 so I guess I waste my time trying to scam him out an additional 10 here is an ideas dude show proof 10 PayPal was sent to Tim on the 6th or 7th and I will give you a free 5 PayPal I be back in town Thursday I see what you have made up gl

Seasoned Veteran
    Next time you gona talk shit send the right email geniuse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast