Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Just because i dont use spell check before i post, Don't take my opinion lightly. And damn , neverumind, you kinda just put them in thier place too ..... and poof: if you haven't noticed the incredibly immature things that have been and are still happening then you are blind to the fact.
    He didnt put me in my place. Ive been at his table 3 different freerolls. And from when i got moved to the table til one of us got KO'd or Moved he spent the whole time verbally abusing me when i didnt once entice it. He might call it adding fuel to the fire. I call it saying it as it is. If he gets upset that people call him out on him being disrespectful and abusive then maybe instead of complaining about it he should stop doing it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverUMind View Post
    I don't know who this lamebrane is, but I don't appreciate your comment. It's obvious it's someone you don't like and since I've never said word one to you nor even recall being at a table you were at, I think your comment, especially for a moderator, is out of bounds. Why start or continue trouble? I just don't get it.
    On the contrary lamebrane was someone i liked and actually enjoyed to watch in chat. Sure he had his ban moments but dont we all. He would usully make chat very entertaining at times. Just pointing out similiar traits is all.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234