Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Am i the only one tha has been noticing thatPO has been getting worse and worse, with the underage people STILL being allowed to play, TO the random mods that Zab lets have power, To the silly Loan shark process and rules...
    This post here tends to make me think you fall within the underage crowd.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    neverumind you chump, dont come to chat talkin shit to me and then complain like a little girl when i comeback at you, dude i am usually cool with everyone, but you on my shit list now...dam poofy did you really have to give me my 1st ban in 6 months..lol..i will be back
    I can't believe that PO even allows rants like this that are personal and call out people by name. And, frankly, moderators who not only approve of this but add to the fire like Prawney does, seems even more egregious to me. Gametime and I did have a problem, but it certainly isn't worthy of a forum post like this. Most forums wouldn't even let this go beyond the first post or two before removing it. There were two sides to what happened last night between Gametime and I, and we were both wrong to carry on with it. Why make this a bigger deal than it is? I think we all need a shower after this crap.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    This neverumind stinks of Lamebrane. He used to start trouble then act the victim and hes also throws out as much verbal abuse at the tables as lamebrane did.
    I don't know who this lamebrane is, but I don't appreciate your comment. It's obvious it's someone you don't like and since I've never said word one to you nor even recall being at a table you were at, I think your comment, especially for a moderator, is out of bounds. Why start or continue trouble? I just don't get it.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    im sorry bro i ytold you this i know this about me and only me

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    and ive told you morons like 1000 times im 19 my bday is 10-22-1992

lol g what in the heck are you talking about?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    This post here tends to make me think you fall within the underage crowd.
    Just because i dont use spell check before i post, Don't take my opinion lightly. And damn , neverumind, you kinda just put them in thier place too ..... and poof: if you haven't noticed the incredibly immature things that have been and are still happening then you are blind to the fact.

Just because i dont use spell check before i post, Don't take my opinion lightly. And damn , neverumind, you kinda just put them in thier place too ..... and poof: if you haven't noticed the incredibly immature things that have been and are still happening then you are blind to the fact.
    I was in no way referring to the spelling of your post, it was the content.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I was in no way referring to the spelling of your post, it was the content.
    OK, Whats so bad about the conjtent? speaking my mind?
    One Question Poof: Do YOU (just YOU) think its alright to allow underage people on the site?

Am i the only one tha has been noticing thatPO has been getting worse and worse, with the underage people STILL being allowed to play, TO the random mods that Zab lets have power, To the silly Loan shark process and rules...
    OK, Whats so bad about the conjtent? speaking my mind?
    One Question Poof: Do YOU (just YOU) think its alright to allow underage people on the site?
    I bolded the content I think is silly.
    As for the under age ppl on the site, afaik there is no rule about it and no one is at the door carding ppl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast