Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I am married, but my husband is alot like cookies, if there is money involved, its cool.
    When we saw Indecent Proposal he informed me he would beat my ass if I did not take that deal, lol
    LMAO!!!!!!! Hilarious, thanks for the note for future negotiations

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if u want other to listen to ur bs u hav to b prepared to listen to other bs also
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i missed all this in chat,, but this thread is funny i n ever see gametime get chat baaned before tho,,, or be mean to poeple,, this guy musta been really obnoxious lolol

This neverumind stinks of Lamebrane. He used to start trouble then act the victim and hes also throws out as much verbal abuse at the tables as lamebrane did.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i missed all this in chat,, but this thread is funny i n ever see gametime get chat baaned before tho,,, or be mean to poeple,, this guy musta been really obnoxious lolol
    Ditto!!!! This is great. Too funny. I just can't picture Poofy and Cookies.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Banned
    I am married, but my husband is alot like cookies, if there is money involved, its cool.
    When we saw Indecent Proposal he informed me he would beat my ass if I did not take that deal, lol
    this is to funny, I only wish i had an offer like that. woulda jumped on it

WTF, How does cookies get put in this? I do want the shower w/ ya tho, and I have a proposal. LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    This neverumind stinks of Lamebrane. He used to start trouble then act the victim and hes also throws out as much verbal abuse at the tables as lamebrane did.
    This was my first thought a few weeks ago when I saw him at a table.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Am i the only one tha has been noticing thatPO has been getting worse and worse, with the underage people STILL being allowed to play, TO the random mods that Zab lets have power, To the silly Loan shark process and rules...

wow is all im gonna say to this one wowowowowowow
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast