Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Man, now, I am not the greatest by a long measure, but I play pretty damn good. May mess around in our freerolls a bit, but when I hit that cash table, I play somre pretty solid poker, with my occasional hiccups. But man, luck over the long run does win. But the donk will show up and screw that long run up and set you back so damn much, it just hurts.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Poker skill is gained slowly and steadily over a lifetime, as is the bankroll that comes with it.... Luck comes and goes without notice and always runs out about the same time the bankroll does.

Skill wins!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Get yourself a tracking program, and start keeping a database of the hands you play. If you see a steady rise in your graph over many months of play, congratulations, you are not a donk, but a skilled player. It may be time to move up limits.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i need more PO pts or else ima die lol rofl.....lol i love donks every1 is a donk in there own way

I feel the same way. I'm always wondering when donks win hands why I don't have that kind of luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123