Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    lolz at watch and learn, dont you know your playing amongst the best

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Pro
    Be careful chasing bonus', it can be detrimental.. it is much better to just play within your means(brm) and play to win.

PokerOwned God
    no prepaid cards work anymore on carbon - and i think crazy to send western union or money gram frig them

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    If your depositing on merge prepare for 50-75 buyin downswings after each min cash. GL
    isnt that the truth! seem like everytime i withdrawal i go on a major downswing!! seems like it takes 5-7 days to even cash again! crazy shit!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    I think the same; ...I believe it's more directly related to a roller coaster but I could be wrong...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have to agree with ya about the prepaid visa's not working anymore. It's not that they don't, it's just finding one that isn't internationally blocked. Once u buy one u go online and fill out there forms and they will send u a permanent card...this one u can use if u go online in your account settings and change it to allow international use. Same with your bank visa's. Other than that u always can use western union and it's not really that difficult. Just carbon only allows a minnimum deposit of $100 this way. I'm not going to use my bank visa internationaly...no way...but that being said...I got one more place to go check out tonight to see if if I can find a prepaid visa that will work. Going into my citys little mexico and check out there mini marts. I can guarentee they have them...will I be able to get them to give me one? About to find out...will keep u updated. Playing in the 9:00 pm carbon $45 freerole tonight...hope to see u there with a phat stack of chips in front of u. Good luck everyone...

PokerOwned Veteran
    also..if anyone has any information on places to that have prepaid visas that will instantly work internationally...please reply. Or places that didn't work for u. Western union works...walmart green dot visa's do not, targets do not. office depots do not either.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Greendot prepaid visa cards work just fine. 100% positive. I used one two weeks ago. It was the permanent one they send in the mail. Minimum $25 deposit, $35 if you want the reload bonus. Hope that helps and gl.
    Last edited by CKC1UNV; 12-04-2013 at 07:18 PM.

what is the donkey tonk express? i hope i am not on it

lol donkey tonk express....I thought this thread had to be about me....nobody out donks the famous yodadonk lol...gl foxgreen hope to see you at the tables

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast