Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Pro
    i got called a donk just for the reason i was allin pre and had AA lmao its what a dumbass says when they dont know what to say

poker needs a new animal only the cool people use like a possom or a sloth.........

PokerOwned Master
    I hate when a true donk calls somebody else a donk.

PokerOwned Master
    Seems to be use dentirely to much, but most of time applies to most

Experienced Member
    Its call a tilt or a...flip coin you know?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Ok so 2 many clueless noobs use the donk word 2 sound cool. It is so funny. Like every1 here at poker owned uses it so improperly. I lost KK vs AA two times all in pre flop. Then I lost another 15bbs with jj vs AK. Then I lost AK vs 6s all in pre flop. Oh I had 12k @ one point in the poker owned freeroll. Then the real lol moment. I was bb with j4 and a couple of limpers. I had open shoved a 15bb stack with 99 AQ and 7s in late position and guys had had enough. I was told by 2 people that they weren't folding 2 me again. Music 2 my ears. Ok so back to j4 in the bb. I check and flop is 644 with a spades. I tank for 3 seconds for sell-ability, and str8 jam 3k+ into a 1300 chip pot. Long story short I end up with a 1 outer as my oponent flopped 6s full. Now 2 the DONK part. Guy not even in the hand says," nice play donk." Ok so I know I come across as easily the most arrogant player here and thats cool. It's part of my competetive nature. But how can people here be so bad? Rule of the day, kids here can't say the donk word anymore. I have grounded most of you. If you think that this does not apply 2 you..... It probably does.
    loool i totally understand you and i agree strongly too this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234