Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DONK review...

PokerOwned Veteran

DONK review...

KONelson...u were never meant to be the recipriant of my wrath...in fact I wasn't ever speaking to u...didn't realize it was u...just because u emailed me doesn't mean u ever had anything of mine...maybe if old PO players weren't such rude and ignorant people to newbies...then we wouldn't have to be doing this...and further more...if one gets mad cause of a lil trash talk durning a poker game...thats on them...not my fault I out played them...My tournament placement speaks for its self for the new guy...Lastly...never once have I ever truely disrespected anyone nmeanwhile I have been tauntrd and disrespected. Not that I care or it matters cause...in the end...I win...can never stop that...but hey...anyone ever wants to play for cash...message me// have a nice day

maybe if you stopped acting like a retard and posting pointless shitty argument causing threads, and maybe, just maybe if you can form a sentence that actually makes sense, you would have been made to feel welcome

also love the double standards, you make it sound like its ok for you to talk shit but cuz ure new we cant do it to you? get a grip
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    What?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    talk all the smack u want...i'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch...I'll post what ever I like thank u very much...u r so very lame...so very lame...u must b a real winner in life? It's all good friend...see ya at the tables

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    maybe if you stopped acting like a retard and posting pointless shitty argument causing threads, and maybe, just maybe if you can form a sentence that actually makes sense, you would have been made to feel welcome

also love the double standards, you make it sound like its ok for you to talk shit but cuz ure new we cant do it to you? get a grip
    +1
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by cjp4uluz View Post
    Fuuu!
    I like your tagline - I too, enjoy pie.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    This could be the most worthless thread and waste of my time reading thus far on PO.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post

Azrael, you are the biggest piece of trash on this site and all you ever do is disrespect people and talk trash. You never talk about game, you just talk about people personally and it cracks me up that you think you even have the right to comment. Maybe if you learned how to be a better human being and accepted newcomers your life might be good enough that you wouldn't have to spend your entire life treating people like crap. No wonder you are on the internet all of the time, because you are so miserable that no person could ever stand to be around you for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    Azrael, you are the biggest piece of trash on this site and all you ever do is disrespect people and talk trash. You never talk about game, you just talk about people personally and it cracks me up that you think you even have the right to comment. Maybe if you learned how to be a better human being and accepted newcomers your life might be good enough that you wouldn't have to spend your entire life treating people like crap. No wonder you are on the internet all of the time, because you are so miserable that no person could ever stand to be around you for longer than 5 minutes at a time.
    perfect response for a mod candidate
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

What a waste of time. and yet we are all answering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast