Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

WSOP 2013 main event CATCH ANY TELLS . and who u going for

when i watch the wsop , im always looking for tells in a hand played. Alot of mistakes if you watch closely. But just because they bluff or get called or folded the nuts, everything they do helps with increasing your reading ability. the one i see the most is stiff arm river bluff raise and the stairdowns.

I WANT MY ASIAN BROTHa FROM SACTOWN CALI , JC TRAN TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they have so many chips that they can afford to bluff and get caught...you do that on online tournament and you are history.

PokerOwned Veteran
    j c tran is going for the win

Quote Originally Posted by wwwin View Post
    they have so many chips that they can afford to bluff and get caught...you do that on online tournament and you are history.
    Depends on the tournament.

Seasoned Veteran
    JC is the one everyone'd like to see win, including me, but I would also like for David Benefield to do well- seems like a great character

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have played online against benefield on FTP. he is a monster player..don't go by his childish looks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im not really sure how much you can learn from the wsop broadcasts, remember you are really only seeing what like a 5th of the hands? just because player0 scratched his head when he was bluffing one hand doesnt mean thats his tell, you would have to watch him over a mulititude of hands you would have to see a hand where he bluffed and got caught and you would also have to see a hand where you knew he wasnt bluffing in order to confrim your theory, i just dont think that the wsop on espn gives you enough info to really base anything off of. just my $.02

EddieTorr
    Agreed. It's not so much learning as it is good entertainment. You need the continuity to learn anything about strategy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    JC tran will take it all the way, no need for worries

PokerOwned Pro
    so much tells in the table of WSOP main event... are very good today is coming the world series of poker 2013.
    the november nine are very fine. especially JC TRAN is the favorite to win this event. luck for everything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast