Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Doing some poker coaching, practically free!

Hey guys first off I wanna say, if you don't have any interest or whatever, just close it! No need to troll around!
    Ok so since I've gone "pro" about 4 months ago, I have earned about 50k in winnings between online and live play. Some wins include a live $4,000 first place win in florida, 3 final tables of the 35k on bovada, and a 3k cash in the sunday 100k on bovada. I also cashed in a wsop event, as well as making a decent run in the main event, which is how my coaching got started. A guy from my state noticed me, and he gave me some clients. I have been coaching ever since, specifically 45-90 man sngs and mtt games low to mid stakes. I have been offering my services to these people for $20/hr. All but a few have made back much more than they have paid me from my teaching, and the few that didn't simply didn't make the changes I suggested.
    I have decided to offer my service to the PO community for $7/hr. I love you guys and its my roots.
    You get the first 30 min for free, and then its 7 dollars per hour session after that.
    We will start with me watching you play via joinme, and after that we will do live play, sample hands and things of that nature.
    Once you pay for one hour you get lifetime unlimited access to my email and Skype, so you can message me a hand or a question 24 7 and ill answer as soon as possible, and/or bring it up in our next session.
    If you have any questions or are interested let me know, I have a clean cut brochure type thing I can send you.
    remember, first 30 minutes are free!
    After about 2 hours you will already have things to add to your game that will instantly make you a better player
    GOODLUCK

I would say take the money and run.... I've seen how you play and that's a nice take but you're far from a pro.... does make me miss Florida though.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bauwsacks View Post
    I would say take the money and run.... I've seen how you play and that's a nice take but you're far from a pro.... does make me miss Florida though.
    Being back for every tournament I play? Getting free gear from sponsors? Getting paid to coach? Whats your definition of a pro? But I'm not here to argue.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I bet u 40 chips u raised 340 and got called by 2 other people.... Everyone checked till river and u turned over 3 6 ? Lol

I will take $2 an hour to show everyone how to boss with J-4................................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

lol to begin with I don't believe you.... but that's irrelevant. you play bad.... case closed

do you also coach tennis?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Janish most definitely does NOT play badly - and his results back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by bauwsacks View Post
    lol to begin with I don't believe you.... but that's irrelevant. you play bad.... case closed
    janish has done very well on bovada before,, is true,,,, a few of us were railing his bovada games ,, wehn he was wininnng....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    $7 an hr...... BUT u get the 1st 30 min free...... SIGN ME UP!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast