Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    So you would trust a man who says he is a cop without asking for a badge?

You would go to a dentist who did not have a diploma on a wall?

You would let ANYONE clean your carpets or fix your roof?

You would allow ANYONE to take care of your kids?

You would let ANYONE fix your car or manage your money?

All as long as you know their online name and said they were good at it?

As a potential customer of the OP, I have the right to ask for proof of credentials any way or means I see fit.

I honestly don't know HOW to respond to the bolded section above as it defies any logic.
    No to all the above obv, and yes to all the above if i KNEW them, if you dont know janish and dont trust him as said private message him asking for proof, but please dont spoof on members if they dont give you a reason2, you have a reason once he asks you to come... fuck this lol im out getting to childish here, no harm done or ment c yall

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    My honest opinion janish is when you added the "Pro" status to this is where you got your reactions and why Ton is responding with his posts...Yes you have plenty of members vouching for your scores but it that enough to call yourself a PRO, or charge people to take lessons from you.... I dont know. I do know there have been several members here who have won some sick $ and are broke on the wall of shame.

That being said that doesnt mean they are bad players just bad degens.

Janish I respect you but I cant vouche on your poker play, I just hope that if you really do coach people here that they can come back and give you some good feedback and all will work out.
    I would define a pro as someone who is doing it for their main or only source of income, and can support one self in doing so. I meet that definition. I have sponsors and backers every live event I play in. But anyways sorry for stepping on toes here. I thought it would have been common sense that if someone had questions or wanted info they could inbox me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345