Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dogishead, Jungleman and Joe Machado

If anyone is following the latest Online High Stakes Scam involving Joe Machado, Dogishead, and Jungleman, you will find this humorous.

Yeah this has been a big discussion in a different forum I am in also. This goes to show the integrity of sites who will put a ban on the little people for muti accounting but when you have a huge high stakes player like Jungleman, and let him multi because nobody wants to sit and play against him is sick. But as every one knows FullTilt was never on the up and up about anything.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Oh I think now that it is exposed, they are pretty much done. Dogishead is quitting poker and traveling the world, great he can afford it, lol.
    I think Jungleman is gonna try and recoup though, his PR chick is really trying to save him and I know he self banned from "10-6"
    I think they have all been fired from the coaching sites as well.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-20-2011 at 05:41 PM.

All those super grinders are going to do is move out of the states because they can afford it and start a new account like they know how to do. If I was bringing in the rake and spending absurd amounts of money on a site, I would be getting special treatment also

They could, but they will never be able to emerge as they did. Their faces are out there, everyone knows them and their reputations shot.

Look at Patrik Antonius, he has admitted to have many accounts on fulltilt and also admitted to allowing other players to use his accounts, plus on top of that admitted to having a 100% rake back account also. Look at him now he is still playing in major poker events.

PokerOwned God
    I haven't followed this since the first few days ... the 2+2 threads were insane. So much so I just decided to wait for the inevetiable cliff notes stickey.

Hmmm maybe time to revisit this scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I haven't followed this since the first few days ... the 2+2 threads were insane. So much so I just decided to wait for the inevetiable cliff notes stickey.

Hmmm maybe time to revisit this scandal.
    lmao, I cannot get through a thread there to save my life, I do not have the patience, lol. I will go get cliffnotes and be back....

These are cliffnotes From AlaskaBill, a member of another forum I am part of.

A supposed new poker prodigy, Jose Macadeo appeared several months ago. On the basis of support/vouching from Dogishead, Jungleman, and to a lesser extent Sauce 123 along with alleged wins totaling 1.6 million he was made a sponsored pro on Lock and a coach at one of the training video sites.

It has since been revealed that Jose super used against a group of high stakes players that he was "coaching". He used team viewer to "sweat" them and then played against them on another account, while seeing their hole cards and stole around 30K.

DIH and Jungleman were staking him at the time. It has since come out that Jungleman played on Jose's account to get action from, among others, Tyler Smith and won 10K off of Smith. Smith knew Jungle, thought they were friends, and never would have played him. He thought (legitimately) that he was playing Jose.

DIH orchestrated a chip dump of 10k to Jose using the screen name Sam chuan (sp) which is the name of Jungle's life coach. The chilp dump was allegedly just to fund Jose's stake but it also allowed him to win a competition that Lock was sponsoring.

No one thinks that JM or DIH had anything to do with the super using and they did help get the skype group paid back. The ghosting, multi-accounting and chip dumping has done sever damage to their reputations however.

Jose was fired by Lock and the training site. Most now believe that he was never a "prodigy" and that his supposed wins were fabricated.

DIH was fired by cardrunners, has self banned from 2+2 and is supposedly quitting poker to travel the world.

JM is taking a lot of heat for ghosting vs. Tyler and is no longer seen as one of the good guys. Laura is allegedly (there is some question) JM's publicist who has been attempting and largely failing at damage control.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-20-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Crooks everywhere,,,, can't even trust sites that famous and big....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Yeah, all the scandal and dirty laundry coming out after the FTP scandal almost make me glad the US shut down all those sites so, we could get all the filth out. It will always be there, just under more checks and balances now. Nothing can be a secret forever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast