Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    The Girah/Jungleman/DOG IS HEAD Scandal: 2+2 CLIFF NOTES

The first post in this thread ^^^^^ is the cliff notes of 10's of thousands of post on this subject in the 2+2 community. The first post is edited/updated so don't worry about the 8-12-2011 post date.

Quote Originally Posted by taketherake View Post
    im a little confused. So they had multiple accounts and would dump to the main account to make themself look like a stud and then would use multiple accounts and key in a single player to take their money>??
    Yes this is what they were doing. When Patrik Antonius smashed Isildur1 in their heads up games it later came out that Isildur's Hand Histories was stolen and Patrik and another player reviewed this to see how Isildur played certain cards. He pretty much had an advantage knowing his Hand Histories to beat him, it was not skill at all.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    The Girah/Jungleman/DOG IS HEAD Scandal: 2+2 CLIFF NOTES

The first post in this thread ^^^^^ is the cliff notes of 10's of thousands of post on this subject in the 2+2 community. The first post is edited/updated so don't worry about the 8-12-2011 post date.
    Those are awesome Cliffnotes, thank you!
    afaik, Only Machado used the team viewer and a bogus account to actually scam the students. DIH and JM have actually helped to get the players paid back. (With the exception of JM playing on Jose Machado's account to scam Tyler Smith)
    They still were involved in other not so great activities.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-22-2011 at 02:06 PM.

PokerOwned God
    i hate to say this but you should know that majority of these guys are not honest and crooked, i seen it first hand on ps that i knew of a mult acct. ps was informed but nothing happen to the guy because he was a high dollar player, its about the folks, no integrity whatsoever

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i hate to say this but you should know that majority of these guys are not honest and crooked, i seen it first hand on ps that i knew of a mult acct. ps was informed but nothing happen to the guy because he was a high dollar player, its about the folks, no integrity whatsoever
    I'll play along ... names please. I'm talking PS only here ... no UB FTP ect.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I'll play along ... names please. I'm talking PS only here ... no UB FTP ect.
    A lot of the players have been banned, or no longer can play due to government regulations. It's really not to hard to note the cheats, good way to do it is watch a cash table before sitting down. Note if players are from the same country. Check to see if one over bids another player in the hand from a different country, then if the "Buddy" comes over the top to steal the pot, and his "friend" folds with hardly any money left then that should be a note to you that their is cheating. Report it and Pokerstars will do an investigation. They are cracking down now on this type of stuff.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    do not follow this but seems like yall are having fun with it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123