Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good or bad?

PokerOwned Veteran

Good or bad?

A couple times now, i ve gotten KK or AA in midgame around 50-100 blinds on PO but i have almost never found a caller for a 250 raise... should i be angry that all those KK and AA got burned, or should i be happy that i won at least 150$

PokerOwned Pro
    A win is a win no matter how you look at. Take whats you get its better than there carp suck in out on you. Imo

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes you win some u lose some

Seasoned Veteran
    You should be happy PO freerole have good player not playing bingo like other freerole

PokerOwned Master
    Be happy dont worry

PokerOwned Master
    I would try and just call the blind sometimes, if they're so tight. But a standard raise is never a bad move.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sly are crazy?lol seen some the worst donking ive ever witnessed in the f-rs. and tight? omg a player calls big raises with 3-7o and 2-9o and smoke a-a and k-k, give me a break.if your gonna say thats poker bring your stack to the real mens table and play,please. but,theres nuthin like a good donkfest.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hey 150 is better than gettin donke by a rag

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KENTUCKYMEL5 View Post
    sly are crazy?lol seen some the worst donking ive ever witnessed in the f-rs. and tight? omg a player calls big raises with 3-7o and 2-9o and smoke a-a and k-k, give me a break.if your gonna say thats poker bring your stack to the real mens table and play,please. but,theres nuthin like a good donkfest.
    You might have got unlucky ... i play on poker star for sure there loose player but never seen such calls compare to bankrollmob or pokerschool freeroles

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You should be happy with any win in poker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast